You are here: Home
: Marguerite Shuttle
Marguerite is Stanford’s free public shuttle service, which travels around campus and connects to nearby transit, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Marguerite at a glance
- Marguerite is free and open to the public – no ID required
- The main shuttle lines traverse the campus Monday - Friday all year (except university holidays)
- Evening and weekend service from mid-September to mid-June with Lines N, O, OCA, and Shopping Express
- All buses are wheelchair-accessible & have bike racks
- To work: Line P, Line S, Line X, Line Y, and Research Park serve the Palo Alto Transit Center for connections with Caltrain, VTA, SamTrans, and the Dumbarton Express. The Bohannon line serves the Menlo Park Caltrain Station.
- To class: Line C connects Escondido Village, Rains, and the Stanford West Apartments to the main campus and Medical Center. Lines X and Y serves Rains and the East Residences, and goes to Tresidder, Green and the Law School 6:00 a.m. through 8:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The SLAC line serves the West Campus Residences and the Oak Creek Apartments.
- Shopping: Marguerite will take you directly to the Stanford Shopping Center, downtown Palo Alto, California Avenue, Town & Country Village, the Bookstore and the Visitor Center. In the evenings and on the weekends there is service to the San Antonio Shopping Center. Our Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Guide (PDF, 114 KB) lists dozens of businesses accessible via Lines N, O, X, Y, Bohannon, and Shopping Express.
- Out: Campus dining is great, but sometimes you need something different. Take Marguerite to your next culinary delight or just to get away from campus. Our Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Guide (PDF, 114 KB) lists dozens of great off-campus destinations accessible via Lines N, O, X, Y, Bohannon, and Shopping Express.
- Errand-running: Marguerite goes to all your errand-running places, including Tresidder, Old Union, the Medical Center, and the Stanford Barn.
Very Special Thanks To Our Partners!
Marguerite service to the Caltrain stations is made possible in part by generous grants from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District Transportation Fund for Clean Air and the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board.
Marguerite service to Downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford Medical Center, and the Stanford Shopping Center is made possible in part by contributions from the Stanford Medical Center, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, the Stanford Shopping Center, and the Stanford Real Estate Office.