You are here: Home
: Marguerite Shuttle
Marguerite is Stanford’s free public shuttle service, which travels around campus and connects to nearby transit, shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Bus stop relocations at Palo Alto Transit Center on July 5
MC and P will move to Caltrain Platform South; TECH will move to the bus bay vacated by Line P. July 5 Bus Stop Relocations flyer (PDF)
- New Live Shuttle Map under construction. Scheduled to be available July 2016.
Marguerite at a glance
- Marguerite is free and open to the public – no ID required
- The main shuttle lines traverse the campus Monday - Friday all year (except university holidays)
- Evening and weekend service from mid-September to mid-June with Lines N, O, OCA, and Shopping Express
- All buses are wheelchair-accessible & have bike racks
Very Special Thanks To Our Partners!
Marguerite service to the Caltrain stations is made possible in part by generous grants from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District Transportation Fund for Clean Air and the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board.
Marguerite service to Downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford Medical Center, and the Stanford Shopping Center is made possible in part by contributions from the Stanford Medical Center, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, the Stanford Shopping Center, and the Stanford Real Estate Office.