You are here: Home
: Payment Options
Pages referenced in this section
Clean Air Cash Rewards program
We'll PAY you not to drive! If you decide to use an alternative form of transportation (carpooling, public transit, bike, etc.), Parking & Transportation Services will reward you with Clean Air Cash or Carpool Credit! To save resources and reduce congestion on campus and in nearby communities, the Commute Club program pays commuters up to $300 per year for not driving onto campus alone.
Accepted payment methods
Whether you drive or use public transit, you may pay for your parking permits and transit passes with:
- Debit/Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted; We do NOT accept Discover, American Express or Diner's Club cards)
- Recurring debit/charge from your debit/credit card (Long-term permits only)
- Payroll deduction: We offer pre-tax parking and transit savings to University and Hospital employees who receive regular payroll checks through the University. The entire cost of your Stanford University parking permit can be paid with pre-tax dollars.
- Cash. Payments by cash are accepted only in-person at the P&TS office (340 Bonair Siding, Stanford), Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Check. Payments by check may be made in-person at the P&TS office or by mail: 340 Bonair Siding, Stanford, CA 94305-7255. Make checks payable to “Transportation.”