Complete List of Commute Club Incentives
Commute Club members enjoy both tangible and intangible rewards. Here are some of the tangible rewards for choosing a sustainable commute.
- Clean Air Cash*–up to $300 per year
- Free Carpools*–free ‘A’ or ‘C’ carpool permit
- Vanpools–free vanpool lease plus Clean Air Cash with five eligible members.
- Carpools and vanpools–reserved parking spaces until 10 a.m.
- Folding bicycle program–one week free rental and subsidy for purchase.
- Refer-A-Friend program–$50 per eligible referral.
- Emergency Ride Home program
- Zipcar driving credit–up to $180 per year.
- Daily parking permits– there is no limit on the number of daily permits you can purchase, but if you exceed eight in any given month, you may find it more cost effective to purchase a monthly permit.
- Automatic entry into Commute Club prize drawings and invitations to participate in member-only promotions.
- Free membership gifts.
Join us by returning your parking permit and commuting to Stanford’s main campus by bicycle, bus, carpool, train, vanpool, or walking. If you are eligible, you could save on transit passes, Caltrain parking, and commuter checks by using pre-tax payroll deduction.
For more information, visit our Free and Discounted Transportation Programs page or contact us at email@example.com, or 650.736.9923.
*Clean Air Cash is considered taxable income by the Internal Revenue Service.