Are You Eligible for the EVGR Car Free Club?
You are eligible for the EVGR Car Free Club if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You have a housing contract in Escondido Village, Mirrielees, or Rains during the 2017-18 academic year.
- You are a Stanford student.
- You do not purchase a long-term or monthly parking permit or you return your previously purchased long-term or monthly parking permit (for the same academic year).
- Includes all permit designations ('ES', 'C', ‘A’, ‘MC’, etc.) and state-issued Disabled placards
- Does not include daily “scratcher” permits
Consequences of Policy Violations
Anyone found to be in violation of the EVGR Car Free Club and/or parking permit policies set forth by Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) is subject to revocation of transportation incentives and/or parking privileges and may be liable for restitution. Instances of egregious misconduct may result in further administrative, disciplinary, and/or legal action, up to and including expulsion.
If you have questions about eligibility, please contact GoCarFree@stanford.edu.