Mobile Bicycle Repair Service
Beeline Bikes brings their mobile bike shop to the Stanford campus on a monthly basis for students, faculty, and staff to get a bike tune-up in an easy and convenient way. This is a pilot program to make it more convenient for the campus community to maintain safe bikes.
Beeline Bikes offers Stanford a special discount:
- A full tune-up is $79 (That's $40.00 off the regular price of $119.00!)
- Additional labor services are 15% off regular prices.
- Parts and accessories are 10% off regular prices.
How does this work? Easy:
- You must sign up online for a tune-up to reserve your space
- On the day of service, bring your bike to the mobile shop. Beeline’s mechanic will assess your bike and provide you with a detailed quote.
- When it’s done, Beeline Bikes will text you, so you can pick up and pay. All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Monthly hours and location:
- Main campus
The mobile shop opens at 8:30 a.m. in the Maples Parking Lot (L-93) 340 Bonair Siding (adjacent to the Parking & Transportation Services office) and will remain there until all bikes are tuned up.
- Stanford Redwood City
Starting on June 26, mobile bike repair service will be available at Stanford Redwood City. The mobile shop will be at Warrington Drive across from the Recreation and Wellness Center.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1–855–58-BIKES (1-855-582-4537).