Mobile Bicycle Repair Service
Beeline Bikes brings their mobile bike shop to the Stanford campus on a monthly basis for students, faculty, and staff to get a bike tune-up in an easy and convenient way. This is a pilot program to make it more convenient for the campus community to maintain safe bikes.
Beeline Bikes offers Stanford a special discount:
- A full tune-up is $79 (That's $40.00 off the regular price of $119.00!)
- Additional labor services are 15% off regular prices.
- Parts and accessories are 10% off regular prices.
How does this work? Easy:
- You must sign up online for a tune-up to reserve your space
- On the day of service, bring your bike to the mobile shop. Beeline’s mechanic will assess your bike and provide you with a detailed quote.
- When it’s done, Beeline Bikes will text you, so you can pick up and pay. All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Monthly hours and location: The mobile shop opens at 8:30 a.m. in the Maples Parking Lot (L-93)
340 Bonair Siding (adjacent to the Parking & Transportation Services Office) and will remain there until all bikes are tuned up.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1–855–58-BIKES (1-855-582-4537).