[Published: June 22, 2020]
On Monday, July 6, Marguerite changes will go into effect to better align with Caltrain’s increase to weekday service as shelter-in-place restrictions ease. Additionally, there will be adjustments to Line HD to better serve the new hospital.
The following routes have been adjusted to improve connections with Caltrain’s new departure and arrival times:
Medical Center (MC)
- Run in the morning from 5:06 a.m. to 9:38 a.m. and the afternoon from 2:49 p.m. to 6:52 p.m. It will no longer operate during the midday.
- Schedule as of July 6
Line X Express
Stanford Redwood City
Line HD to run every 10 minutes during peak commute times
Line HD’s schedule and route will be adjusted to:
- Run every 10 minutes in the morning from 5 a.m. to 9:22 a.m. and the afternoon from 3 p.m. to 6:22 p.m. It will no longer operate during the midday.
- Add a new route via Welch Road to serve the new hospital.
These adjustments also include bus stop closures and additions.
Line HD: New stops
- On Welch Road at Lucas Center For Imaging
- On North Pasteur Drive at Stanford Health Care
- On Welch Road at Pasteur Staff Garage
- On Welch Road at Blake Wilbur Drive
- On Welch Road across from Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- 780 Welch Road
- 900 Welch Road
- 1000 Welch Road
- On Welch Road at the Comparative Medicine Pavilion
Line HD: Permanent stop closures
- On Campus Drive at Panama Street
- On Campus Drive across from Li Ka Shing Center
- On Campus Drive at Li Ka Shing Center
- On Roth Way at Campus Drive
- On Quarry Extension across from the Medical Center
- On Quarry Extension at the Medical Center
- On Quarry Road at the Center for Academic Medicine (CAM) Building
- On Quarry Road across from the CAM Building
- On Quarry Extension at the Grant Building
- On Campus Drive at Welch Road
Photo credit: Steve Castillo