Return to Your SRWC Commute
As you return to Stanford Redwood City (SRWC), we're here to help. Don’t miss our Return-to-Your-Commute Toolkit which offers the latest updates on commute options, ways to save, and a Permit Picker. You’ll also find additional resources including commute consultations and the status of transportation programs. Below are some helpful SRWC campus tips for employees to consider:
- Barron Parking Garage
- Entrances and exists on Bay Road and Barron Avenue are open. Refer to our SRWC parking map.
- As a security measure, entering the garage is by card-access only between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- The first three floors of the garage are open.
- The elevators are not currently available. All accessible parking spaces are located on the first floor.
- Read more about parking at Stanford Redwood City.
- SRWC Shuttle Service
As the Stanford community returns, Marguerite and Commute.org service have been restored to better serve the community and align with Caltrain’s increased service. To protect health and safety, face masks and rear boarding are required on all Marguerite buses. Masks are required in indoor transit stations and hubs, regardless of vaccination status, and are recommended in outdoor areas of transit.
- Bicycles can be stored in rooms next to the SRWC Recreation & Wellness Center or at the ECH/A2 Building located on Barron Avenue across from the Pine Cone Children’s Center. Bring your own lock.
- The bike cage located on the ground floor of Barron Garage is currently closed for security upgrades.
- For now, there will be a pilot “no fee” program for bike cage access. There is no need to sign up for the pilot; your Stanford ID will automatically allow you access.