Join Stanford’s ridematching services
It's easy to find people to share the ride with you.
Simply register with one or both of our ridematching services! These services are free. There’s no obligation, so why not give it a try?
Carpool to work with Ride at Stanford
Follow these three steps to a better commute:
- Sign up at ride.com. Join as a driver or rider – either way you’ll save money.
- Ride will match you with co-workers who have a similar route and schedule. Let Ride facilitate the communications and logistics to get you started.
- Ride and save up to 100% (drivers) or 40% (riders) of your current commute costs.
Benefits of Ride:
- Payments are managed through the Ride app, so there’s no awkward conversations about the exchange of money.
- Guaranteed Ride ensures you have access to a vehicle for errands or to get home in case of an emergency or unexpected overtime. This provides broader coverage than Stanford’s Emergency Ride Home program.
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to note when you carpool
For one-time trips use Zimride at Stanford
Need to take a one-time trip or coordinate weekend or holiday travel? Zimride can match you with others at Stanford going the same way.
To sign up, visit zimride.com/stanford and register with your stanford.edu, stanfordmed.org, or lpch.org email address.
Have a Facebook account? Click on the “Login with Facebook” button to bypass the registration process! (Your Facebook photo will appear on your Zimride profile, but access to your Facebook account will adhere to your Facebook privacy/access settings.)
Do you have questions or need assistance? Send an email to email@example.com.