You are here: Home
View maps in the PDF file format with the free Adobe Reader software. If you are unable to view or find what you need, contact P&TS and we'll fax or mail you the items you request.
Parking and Circulation Map / Campus Map (PDF, 3 MB)
This map shows the main campus and most of the different parking opportunities available.
- Printed copies are available in packages of 100 from Staples Advantage, the CWA vendor for office products at Stanford. (Search for item: Z87954401 or "campus map" in SmartMart within Oracle iProcurement.)
- Other campus maps are available from the "Maps & Directions" page of the university website.
- Marguerite System Map (PDF, 665 KB)
This map shows the campus and the main Marguerite routes.
- Visitor Information Services Map (PDF, 1 MB)
This map shows the areas on campus where one-day Visitor scratchers are valid and the locations of Pay Parking areas. For other meter locations, view the campus map above.
- Event parking and Marguerite shuttle service
The map on this page shows weekday shuttle service to event parking lots.
- Pedestrian Zone Access Map (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Pedestrian Zone Access/Distance Map (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Service & Delivery Map (PDF, 2.3 MB)
This map shows the quickest and safest routes to make a service call or delivery.
- Truck Routes Map (PDF, 147 KB)
This map shows the official truck routes in the Stanford area.
- Bus Parking & Loading Map (PDF, 2.2 MB)
This map shows where tour and school buses can load and unload passengers visiting the campus.
- Carpool Parking Map (PDF, 2.3 MB)
This map shows the designated parking areas for carpools on campus.
- PS-6 Walking Times Map (PDF, 1.9 MB)
This map shows estimated travel times when walking from Parking Structure 6 to surrounding areas of the campus.
- Stanford University Campus Access Guide
An online system of maps detailing wheelchair accessibility and other disability access information (including parking options) for campus venues.
- Bicycle route maps are located on the Bicycling page.