Marguerite shuttle changes take effect Sept. 1
Beginning Sept. 1, Marguerite shuttle service will make the following changes.
- Route Removal
- Line V: The Line V will no longer be in service due to low ridership and the withdrawal of partner funding. Commuters who currently use the Line V to travel between California Avenue and campus can take the Line RP from California Avenue at El Camino Real to the Palo Alto Transit Center, then transfer to Lines MC, P, X, or Y to arrive at their campus destination.
Biking or walking could also be a good alternative for those commuting from the vicinity of California Avenue. Check out sample bike routes from local Caltrain stations to campus. The California Avenue to Serra Mall route is a 10-minute ride. Send an email to email@example.com for more details and bicycling assistance.
- Route Adjustments
- Lines 1050A, N, O, OCA, SE, and SLAC: New bus stops will be added at Campus Drive at Searsville Road to serve the new Searsville parking lot, which is expected to open in September.
- Line BOH: Some evening express buses to the Menlo Park Caltrain station will detour via Marsh Road instead of Bay Road to provide quicker and more reliable service. Detoured express buses will not serve stops at Flood Park or Ringwood Avenue at Middlefield Road.
- Schedule Adjustments
- Ardenwood Express: The Ardenwood Express will provide service to campus approximately 15 to 30 minutes before the arrival of most AC Transit Line U scheduled trips. This schedule adjustment improves the frequency of service between the Ardenwood Park & Ride and campus.
- Line N: Service will be extended to 2:18 a.m. with the last departure at 1:51 a.m. from Lytton Plaza, Palo Alto.
- Line O: Service will be extended to 2:30 a.m. with the last departure at 2:11 a.m. from Lytton Plaza, Palo Alto.
- Line P: Schedule will be expanded to improve mid-day service to the Oval, the Medical Center, and the Palo Alto Transit Center. Between 1:40 p.m. and 3:50 p.m., service frequency will be every 10 minutes.
- Line TECH: Schedule will be adjusted slightly to meet more morning trains at the Palo Alto Transit Center.
New schedules will be available the week of Aug. 25 on all buses and at Parking & Transportation Services. The Marguerite web page will be updated by mid-August. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.724.9339.
^ back to top