Reserve Bike Storage
Bicycle storage lockers
Please note that all of our bike lockers are fully occupied and rented at this time and the wait list is now closed until December 1. We are not accepting applications for bike locker spaces at this time. Bike cage spaces are still available at Knight Management Center (PS7) and Stock Farm (PS5).
- We have 15 bike locker compounds located on the campus with capacity for over 331 bikes.
- 3 bike cages (109 total spaces) also provide safe storage for bikes, located in Stock Farm Garage, Knight Management Center Garage, and the Beckman Center.
- Bike locker and bike cage rental fee is $72 annually with a refundable $25 key deposit for bike lockers. Download an application from the Application Forms page.
- If you'd like more information on rental availability or a map of these locations, send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Stanford Redwood City
Bicycle storage cages
Each bike cage/room at SRWC accommodates 60 bikes and is accessible with your Stanford ID card.
There are three bike cages and rooms located at:
- The ground level of Barron Garage (temporarily closed for security upgrades),
- BeWell Recreation Center, and
- The A2 Building next to Barron Garage
Currently, bike cages are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will not need to make a reservation. During this time there is no rental fee.
Please note: If rental fees for bike cages take effect, rates will be consistent with our current main campus secure bike parking program, and ID card readers will be configured to only allow access to paying cyclists who are SRWC employees.
Clothes lockers and showers
Lockers and showers are available at the BeWell facility, from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. There are no reserved clothing lockers planned for SRWC campus at this time, and lockers are available on a first-come, first-served, day-to-day basis. You need to provide your own lock. Towels are available for your use.