Find Event Parking
Stanford event hosts
- Group/reserved event parking permits can be purchased by filling out the Event Parking Request Form.
- Stanford event hosts should encourage visitors to download the Parkmobile app for faster and more convenient visitor parking payments.
- Departments can purchase the following permits through the virtual parking permit system (pre-registration required):
- Department ‘A’ Daily permits (SRWC and the main campus)
- Department ‘Event’ Daily permits (main campus only)
- Department ‘C-SRWC’ Daily permits (SRWC only)
- Service Vehicle (‘SV’) Daily permits (SRWC and the main campus)
- Learn more about departmental parking permit rates.
- To learn more about purchasing event permits, visit our Departments and Virtual Permit System FAQ.
One-day visitor permits
“Visitor” daily virtual parking permits
Visitor parking is available through the ParkMobile app, the mobile website, via QR code, or by texting PARK to ParkMobile at 77223. We recommend downloading the ParkMobile app before arriving at Stanford for faster and more convenient visitor parking payments. To learn more about parking rates, visit our Visitor Parking Rates webpage.
"Event" parking permits
Because the supply of parking spaces in central campus is limited, we also have an “Event” permit for $5.45 each, which is valid in the following parking locations:
- Searsville Lot (L-22)
- Varsity Lot (L-97) near Stanford Stadium and Sunken Diamond
You can purchase "event" parking for Searsville Lot (L-22) or the Varsity Lot (L-97) through our virtual parking permit system (pre-registration required). If more than 20 permits are needed, please submit the Event Parking Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Stanford Transportation at 723-9362 or email@example.com.
Parking for sporting events
- For parking questions, please contact Stanford Athletics Operations & Events at (650) 736-PARK or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Travel to Stanford" page on the Stanford Athletics website
Take a shuttle to and from your campus event
Marguerite — Stanford's free public shuttle
Stanford's free Marguerite shuttle system serves major parking structures and visitor parking lots on campus. Refer to our “Event parking and Marguerite shuttle service” page for the most convenient shuttle options.
Stanford Transportation can help you arrange charter shuttles for your events. Go to our Charter Services page to request a reservation.