Find Event Parking
One-day Visitor Permits
“Visitor” daily virtual parking permits
“Visitor” virtual parking permits (which allow parking in visitor and “E” Event spaces) are available for purchase at $17 each.
“Special Event” parking permits
Because the supply of parking spaces in central campus is limited, we also have a “Special Event” permit for $5 each, which is valid in the following parking locations:
- Searsville Lot (L-22)
- Varsity lot (L-97) near Stanford Stadium and Sunken Diamond
- Hoover Pavilion Garage
Parking for Sporting Events
- For parking questions, please contact Stanford Athletics Operations & Events at (650) 736-PARK or email@example.com.
- "Travel to Stanford" page on the Stanford Athletics website
Stanford Event Hosts
- Stanford event hosts should encourage visitors to download the Parkmobile app for faster and more convenient visitor parking payments.
- Departments are welcome to purchase up to 20 "Visitor" permits per month (which allow parking in visitor spaces).
Take a Shuttle to and from Your Campus Event
Marguerite — Stanford's free public shuttle
Stanford's free Marguerite shuttle system serves major parking structures and visitor parking lots on campus. Refer to our “Event parking and Marguerite shuttle service” page for the most convenient shuttle options.
Parking & Transportation Services can help you arrange charter shuttles for special events. Go to our Charter Services page to request a reservation.