About the Marguerite
Marguerite is free and open to the public – no ID required. The main shuttle lines traverse the campus Monday through Friday all year (except university holidays). Evening and weekend service are available from mid-September to mid-June with Lines N, O, OCA, and Shopping Express. All buses are wheelchair-accessible and most have bike racks.
Special Thanks to Our Funding Partners!
Marguerite service to the Caltrain stations is made possible, in part, by generous grants from the following:
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District Transportation Fund for Clean Air
- Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board.
Marguerite service to Downtown Palo Alto, the Stanford Medical Center, parts of the Main Campus, and the Stanford Shopping Center is made possible, in part, by contributions from the following:
- Hewlett Foundation
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
- Oak Creek Apartments
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Stanford Real Estate Office
- Stanford West Apartments