Parking and transportation
- View Caltrain service and shuttle service in Redwood City on Caltrain's Redwood City station page.
- Sustainable transportation options provided by commute.org.
Stanford Redwood City Campus
- Our Stanford Redwood City microsite includes transportation and construction updates.
School of Medicine Outpatient Center
- Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center
- Parking is free for commuters at the Redwood City site and the first hour for patients.
Visiting the main campus with a vehicle
The following options are available to employees and/or departments visiting the main campus:
- Service Vehicle and Business “A” permits can be purchased by the month or academic year and shared among visiting employees. Please note only one vehicle can park per permit concurrently.
- University or department-owned vehicles with the University Seal on the side of the vehicle may park in “A,” “C,” “Service/University Vehicle,” and “Visitor Pay Parking” spaces without a permit.
- Keep or purchase an “A” or “C” commuter permit or daily permit for personal use
- Stanford Zipcar vehicles are available at more than a dozen locations. Visit our Zipcar page for more information.
Consider using sustainable transportation.