Tour Group Parking Information
All campus tours and visits that are not organized by Stanford must reserve a tour access time slot. Failure to reserve a time slot in advance may result in loss of access privileges at Stanford University.
- Time slots allow your group to visit Stanford for one or more hours between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Current reservation rates (per hour, per vehicle):
|Vehicle size||Hourly reservation rate*|
|SUV or Van (Up to 16 passengers)||$300|
|Shuttle, motor coach or double-decker bus (17+ passengers)||$600|
*Eligible educational institutions and non-profit organizations may apply for an exemption. If you think your group may qualify, please fill out this form.
- Cancellations must be made at least three days in advance of the tour access date to receive a refund.
- Groups or vehicles that arrive outside of the reserved time slot will be denied access, may be fined, and could jeopardize access privileges.
- Reserving a time slot allows tour groups access to a designated parking spot on Lasuen Street at Campus Drive, where the tour vehicle/s are to drop off and pick up passengers.
- P&TS reserves the right to cancel any reservation.
To request a time slot, you must be registered as a tour/charter operator in the tour request system. Once registered, you may use Stanford Parking & Transportation Services’ reservation system to select an available time slot.
Tour visit policy compliance
All groups visiting the Stanford campus must follow the tourist visit policies or risk losing access privileges at Stanford University. Tour companies will be held responsible for the actions and compliance of all members of the tour group(s) they bring to campus and must also comply with the rules governing tour or charter buses under Stanford’s Tour Bus Protocol at the Oval, Main Quad and Pasteur Drive.