Free Department Zipcar Memberships
Zipcar has a special offer for Stanford departments: a free department membership. With no fee to join and no limit on the number of members you can add to a department account, why not sign up for a department Zipcar account today? Read Zipcar's informational flyer (PDF) on free department memberships.
- To set up a department account, visit Zipcar's department account page, scroll to "contact us," and submit the form. Zipcar will contact you within three to five business days.
- Department memberships are free for Stanford departments, with no cost per additional driver.
- Department members can use more than 9,000 Zipcars worldwide for business travel.
- Department memberships are for university business only.
- Commute Club driving credit does not apply to department memberships.
- Hourly fees can be charged to a Stanford Purchasing Card (PCard) if the department has one.
- A personal or department Zipcar account can be added to an existing account, with a drop-down option to charge the correct account for each trip.
- For more information about department memberships, please contact Forrest Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.