Reserve Bike Storage or a Clothing Locker
Bicycle storage lockers
- We have 15 bike locker compounds located on the campus with capacity for over 331 bikes.
- 3 bike cages (109 total spaces) also provide safe storage for bikes, located in Stock Farm Garage, Knight Management Center Garage, and the Beckman Center.
- Bike locker and bike cage rental fee is $72 annually with a refundable $25 key deposit for bike lockers. Download an application from the Application Forms page.
- If you'd like more information on rental availability or a map of these locations, send an email to the Bike Coordinator, or stop by our office for more information.
Stanford Redwood City
Bicycle storage cages
Bike cages/rooms at SRWC will each accommodate 60 bikes and be accessible with your Stanford ID card.
There will be three bike cages and rooms located at:
- The ground level of Barron Garage,
- BeWell Recreation Center, and
- The A2 Building next to Barron Garage
From March through June/July, bike cages and the program will operate on a first-come, first-served basis until Academy Hall (the last building to be occupied) opens in late June or July. You will not need to make a reservation. During this time there will be no rental fee.
Bike cage rental fees will take effect in August. Rates will be consistent with our current main campus secure bike parking program. Currently, the fees are 6 per month, or $72 annually.
Please note: When rental fees for bike cages take effect, ID card readers will be configured to only allow access to paying cyclists who are SRWC employees.
Clothes lockers and showers
Lockers and showers will be available at the BeWell Facility, from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. There are no reserved clothing lockers planned for SRWC campus at this time, and lockers will be available on a first-come, first-served, day-to-day basis. You will need to provide your own lock. Towels will be available for your use.