Employees and students can order and pay for their permits using our online ordering system. All permits are virtual. This means that, once you complete your order, your license plate becomes your permit.
|Item||How to Order|
|Parking permits||Order Online|
|Transit products (eligible employees)||Edenred Commuter Benefits|
|Department and SH permits||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Visitor Parking||Refer to our Visitor Parking section|
|Tour Operators||Refer to the Tour Bus section|
Purchasing your permit
Employees and students can enter their license plate information and purchase their permit through our online ordering system. Please refer to our “how to” guides for step-by-step instructions on signing into the portal, ordering a permit, and more.
- Looking for the types of permits you can buy and the permit rates? Go to the Permit Prices page.
- Which permit is right for you? The permit you select will depend on the duration you need it, and when and where you plan to park. Visit our Which Permit is Right for You? page for additional information.
- Visiting campus with a car? Go to the Visitor Parking page for permit purchase options.
- Need to purchase a service or delivery vehicle access permit? Go to the Service and Delivery page.
- Parking enforcement: Most commuter and visitor spaces will be enforced between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays or according to posted signage. Visit the Parking Enforcement page to learn more.
Pre-tax payroll deduction
Stanford employees who meet eligibility requirements are entitled by federal and state law to use up to $270 per month to pay certain transportation expenses, including parking permits.
Eligible employees are automatically enrolled in pre-tax payroll deduction as the only payment option when purchasing their permit using our online ordering system. Visit our Pre-Tax Parking Purchases page for more information.
This free, automated service lets you use your personal debit/credit card to pay for your long-term parking permit in monthly installments. Set up your recurring payments within our online ordering system.
Our office does not charge interest or fees for this service. Just be sure to keep a close eye on your debit card balance or credit card limit. There's a minimum charge of $25 for rejected deductions.
If you change or close your account...
This program is NOT related to Stanford Payroll's Automatic Paycheck Deposit System, so updating your payroll deposit will not update our records. If you need to stop your recurring debits/charges, or your account information changes, you must contact Stanford Transportation at 650.723.9362 or email email@example.com.
If you don't need your permit anymore...
Refer to our “how to” guide for step-by-step instructions on how to return your long-term permit, and learn more about how to return or cancel your permit. If you need to return a physical permit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.723.9362.