How to Purchase Visitor Parking
Visitor and hourly parking are available for individuals and departments at the main campus and Stanford Redwood City through a contactless process using the ParkMobile app, website, or phone. Physical pay machines are not available at either campus.
How to Pay for Visitor Parking: Three Options
Customers have three options to use ParkMobile for visitor parking at Stanford:
- Download the app and set up a Park Mobile account. We recommend doing this before you arrive.
- Use ParkMobile’s Zone Parking option: no app download or account needed. You can check out as a guest without setting up an account.
- Pay-By-Phone if you don’t have a smartphone or prefer an automated voice system, call ParkMobile at 877.727.5718 to start your parking session.
Visitor Parking resources
- Visitor parking rates
- ParkMobile Zone numbers at Stanford
- “How To” Guides
- ParkMobile FAQ
- Five Tips to Avoid A Citation