Disability Golf (DisGo) Cart Service
Disability Golf (DisGo) Cart Service is a complimentary curb-to-curb transportation service managed by Stanford University Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS). If you are an eligible student, staff or faculty member with a disability or medical condition, DisGo can provide travel between core campus locations with a vehicle that will accommodate your needs.
DisGo provides transportation to and from most buildings within the core campus in areas that are not served by the Marguerite Shuttle.
Service Days and Hours
|Time of Year||Service||Days||Times|
|2018-19 Academic year||Sept. 24 - June 15||Monday - Friday||8:15 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.|
No service on weekends, university holidays, or during winter break.
How do I use it?
Please complete the DisGo Registration Form.
2) Make a reservation(s)
To make phone reservations:
- Call 415.404.1059
- Advance reservations are encouraged for guaranteed service
- Requests are accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- If a reservation is not completed by 3 p.m. one business day in advance, no service will be provided on the following day.
- Please provide the following:
- Pick up date
- Pick up time
- Detailed pick up location
- Phone number
- Pertinent information: (Wheelchair rider, mobility devices, on crutches etc.)
To make an online reservation:
- Online requests must be made at least one business day in advance by 3 p.m.
- If a reservation is not completed by 3 p.m. one business day in advance, no service will be provided on the following day. Alternate times will be suggested if the vehicle is already booked during the time requested.
- Complete the following forms:
- Contact DisGo the following morning to confirm your trip reservation.
- To cancel a ride(s), please call 415.404.1059 as soon as possible.
To request DisGo service through TapRide (smartphone app):
- DisGo requests can be made two hours before your trip through the TapRide app.
- Download the TapRide app.
- Select “Stanford DisGo”.
- Enter your SUNet ID username and password and other info requested. Our ETA (estimated time of arrival) will arrive a few minutes after you select “Submit ride.” Stay close to your smartphone and watch for notification that we’ve arrived.
- Trips are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. Same day service is not available. DisGo reserves the right to make modifications to any reservation.
- Newly registered passengers who are not able to use online reservation service on the first day of enrollment, please call 415.404.1059 at least 1 hour prior to the trip.
- Do not choose a wheelchair-accessible vehicle if you do not need one.
- If your desired pickup time is not available, please provide an alternative time.
- Please be on-time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes.
- For text notifications (delays, changes), please provide a cell phone number.
- Drivers will only assist passengers in/out of the vehicle.
- If passengers need assistance getting to a specific room or floor, they can make their own arrangements.
- If you miss three consecutive rides, DisGo will permanently cancel all future reservations and suspend service eligibility.
- If you are a no-show for any ride, your remaining rides for that day will be canceled. To keep your remaining rides, you must call 415.404.1059 to confirm them.
- For alternative on-campus transportation, Stanford operates a free shuttle service. The Marguerite Shuttle traverses the campus Monday - Friday (except University holidays). Almost all buses are wheelchair accessible and equipped with bike racks.